Thursday, September 28, 2006

ab

Well, I hate to use anything that detracts from the pure literary beast of our journal, but since we have artwork on the site, and, while I know everyone else is doing it and I hate to be like everyone else (except when I want desperately to be like everyone else), what if I could get a brilliant bandband like, say, growing, to contribute some ambient sound to our beautiful little rag. Hmm? What do you think?

PS: I'm also working on post card and t-shirt designs. Eventually I'll post those up to see what you think.

2 comments:

amber said...

I dig the idea of music. A lot. I might know someone who may be interested in doing acoustic-y things.

And what about you Sarah? You're all music-y.

will said...

Could be good...don't know...depends on the sounds, zounds, & what about interviews or the like?